I have heard number of times from one of Yoga Gurus, Baba Ramdev of India on Aastha Channel that Soft Drinks like Pepsi and Coke are toilet cleaner, they may weaken the bones and give harmful effects… it hurts me because I love to take Soft Drinks.
Recently I got an email mentioning some facts about soft drinks; I don’t know whether that information is true, but would like to ask you about the following points if it seems true to you. Or, will you take soft drinks further if the information turns to be correct?
- Is it correct that Soft Drinks are being used to remove accidental blood from the roads in some states?
- Is it correct if somebody puts T-bone steak or a piece of nail inside a Soft Drink bottle, the steak or nail disappears in 2-3 days?
- Is it correct that Soft Drinks can replace toilet cleaner?
- Is it correct to loosen the rusted bolts a cloth dipped in Soft Drink helps?
- Is it correct to remove grease from clothes Soft Drink helps?
Do you think that Soft Drinks can give harmful effects to your stomach, blood and bones? I am not sure, whether Soft Drinks are giving hazard to health issues, or is it just a rumor?